Q. How do I purchase on the site?
As you browse our website, you can add items to the Shopping Cart by clicking "Add To Cart". Once you have nothing else to add, please click "Shopping Cart" on the top-right corner of the webpage. Then proceed to check-out by pressing "Go To Checkout". If you are a new customer, please click "Sign Up", otherwise as a returning customer you may log-in by clicking "Log-in". "Continue to Checkout" by selecting a payment method (see "How Do I Pay" below). Finally, press "Confirm This Order". IMPORTANT: Please take down the Order No. for future reference.
Q. Will I get an order confirmation?
You will receive an e-mail to confirm your order.
Q. When will my order be processed?
We process most orders within 3 working days. If an item is out-of-stock, we will contact you for further instructions. Under normal circumstances, you should expect to receive a Tracking No. of our courier company within 3 working days. Please do not contact us during this period. However, if you do not hear from us after 3 working days, please contact us at email@example.com
Q. What happens if my ordered product is not available?
Product availability shown on BabyKidsPlanet online web pages may sometimes vary from the actual quantity.
In the event of product unavailability, customer has the options of:
(1) advice BabyKidsPlanet on the change of goods;
(2) proceed with the order and request for partial refund;
(3) cancel the order and request for full refund;
(4) wait for re-stock as per BabyKidsPlanet online processing team's advice.
Q. Do you provide gift wrapping service?
We will wrap products purchased at a fee of RM10 per package (except for bulky items). To take advantage of our gift wrap service, all you have to do is select the “Gift Wrap” option for those products for which gift wrap is available, when adding an item to your shopping cart.
Q. How do I pay?
- Credit Card Payment (Visa or Mastercard) – online and at our physical store.
- Internet bank transfer - Cimb, Maybank, RHB, PublicBank, HongLeong, Bank Islam, AffinBank, FPX (Maybank2U, HL Online, RHB Online, Bank Islam, PbeBank, CIMB Clicks)
- Cash - physical store only
Q. What are the delivery charges?
|Up to 0.5kg||RM7.20|
|Every additional 0.25 kg||Add RM1.30|
* exclusive GST
Please contact us at +6012 8830498 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Please email us at email@example.com for the actual rates of shipping.
- We reserve the right to change the delivery charges without prior notice.
- All taxes, duties and other fees, if any, are to be borne by customers.
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Please note that the delivery charges are based on per transaction per delivery.
Q. What are my delivery options?
Please email us for the actual rates of shipping.
Q. What is your cancellation, return and exchange policy?
Cancellation of Orders
All orders which have been processed and delivered cannot be cancelled or altered. You may however arrange for an exchange after you have received your orders. Please refer to our Returns and Exchanges policy.
Return and Exchange Policy
We regret that Returns and Refunds cannot be accommodated. However, we will gladly accept any request to exchange that is made within 7 days from the date of receiving your items, which is subject to confirmation with us either by email or telephone. The following guidelines apply:
- Exchanges cannot be accepted on worn, soiled, stained or washed merchandise.
- The item must be returned in its original packaging, unused, not damaged and in re-saleable condition together with any associated accessories and documentation. Please note that no right of cancellation exists where the item you wish to return is audio, video or computer software products that have been removed from the sealed package in which they were delivered.
- Discounted / special priced items are final sales and will not be eligible for exchanges
- All exchange items will have to be sent to us at Customer’s own cost and risk. Customers will have to bear the delivery charges incurred when returning the goods.
- We recommend items for exchange are sent to us via recorded delivery service to provide you with proof of posting. We cannot be held responsible for loss or items damaged on the way back for an exchange. Please pack your returned items properly to ensure that the items do not get damaged in transit and please insure them if possible. We reserve the right not to accept the return.
- Delivery fee for the replacement items is to be borne by the customers.
- For replacement items of lower value, the excess amount will be credited into customers' accounts with us as shopping points (with cash value), which can be used by the customers for their future purchases with us. For replacement items of higher value, customers will make good the difference before we deliver the goods.
Our store procedures is to check items before deliver to customer to ensure everything is in order and in good condition. However, if you find that item delivered to you is damaged, broken or defective, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving the product. We will then either deliver a new set of product or replace the broken parts if possible to you at no cost to you.