Suitable for people who suffer from allergies or asthma
Filtration rate: 99.97%*
Patented design for maximum air intake
Surround-seal technology for optimal air flow
Three settings: low, medium and high
No ozone emissions and no risk of irritation for asthma sufferers
Pre- filter with active carbons to neutralise odours
HEPA filter type: long-life replaceable
Electronic filter change/clean reminder for both filters
The Honeywell HAP-16200E HEPAClean Air Purifier is ultra efficient and proven to reduce 99% of all airborne particles such as dust, tobacco, smoke, pollen, pet dander and mold spores from the air. This model fits nicely on tabletops, counters or nightstands and can be placed in a horizontal or vertical position.
-recommended by 7 out of 10 doctors in USA
-especially beneficial for those with allergies or asthma
-suitable for home and larger space like meeting room, training room, show room, sales gallery, exhibition room, clinic, hotel, karaoke, cafe, f&b outlets, entertainment centres
-with an additional CPZ filter which removes smoke and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) like glue, adhesives, and paint solvents.
-perfect for a larger room, like a condo or apartment living room of about 300 sf. cleaning the air five times per hour, suitable for when there is a medical condition at home.
-also sufficient for larger room sizes of about 500-700 sf, cleaning the air at 2-3x per hour, which is suitable when no one has a medical condition.
• Honeywell is the #1 recommended air purifier brand by Allergists.
• The Honeywell True HEPA air purifier is perfect for a typical condo or house bedroom, cleaning the air five times per hour at 200 sf., suitable for when there is a medical condition at home.
• This HA170E is also sufficient for a living room of 325-400 sf (cleaning the air 2.5 to 3x per hour) if no one has any medical condition at home.
• Convenient handle allows it to be moved from room to room as needed.
• Captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns and larger, from the air that passes through the filters.