This award winning side-sleeping crib will allow you to sleep next to your baby safely, without being in the same bed. This means your child can sleep in the cosy “next2me” crib and be cuddled and breast-fed comfortably without you having to get out of bed, helping new-borns adjust their sleeping pattern and improve parent-child bonding.
Suitable from birth to 6 months and beyond, the “next2me” can later be detached from your own bed and progressively moved away, and then be used in the child’s bedroom. It is also the lightest travel crib on the market, so it can travel with you everywhere thanks to the free travel bag included.
The Chicco Next To Me is extremely versatile, with its wide height range and its folding feet enabling it to adapt to almost all beds, even ones with drawers. The crib height can also be adjusted individually through six different positions at either end, making it ideal for creating a slight incline if your baby is suffering from congestion or reflux.
If you need to feed or cuddle your little one during the night, we are certain you will love this crib.
Chicco Next To Me Features include:
- Zip down side panel when fixing to the parents’ bed for side-sleeping
- Six height positions, individually adjustable on each side. The crib can be inclined to help congestion during colds or reflux
- Fits all types of beds easily (even divans) as the bedside feet fold to allow the crib to move up close to the frame
- Easy to attach or remove from parents’ bed using the two fastening straps provided
- Wide height range from 35 to 52 cm to adjust to most beds
- As baby grows you can move it away from the bed and use as a normal crib
- Cot has rounded and cocooning shape
- Soft mattress included
- Removable and washable linings
- Easy to manoeuvre, using the two wheels, fitted with brakes
- Easy to transport in the storage bag included
The benefits of side- sleeping: • It helps the new born to adjust sleeping-awake times. • It helps with breastfeeding for mothers. • It reassures parents and makes the child feel safe. • It strengthens the bond between child and parents and it helps the child to grow more self-confident and sociable. • Sleeping in the same room (but not in the same bed) reduces the risk of SIDS.